Nemrooz, Farah, Paktya, Helmand
Ministry of Public Health
DG of Preventive Medicine
Afghanistan National Program for Control of AIDSs & Hepatitis
Terms of reference of Operation assistant
Post Title: Operation assistant(ولایت مورد نظر)
Location: (Nemrooz, Farah, Paktya, Helmand)
Duration: 1 Year (extendable)
No of Post: 4
Sex: Male/ Female
Publish Date: 11/7//2021
Expiration Date: 22/7/2021
Afghanistan is experiencing a low and concentrated HIV epidemic and among the countries in Central and South Asia that are confronted with a growing risk of HIV and AIDS, mainly due to the high incidence of people who inject drug. HIV prevalence is 4.4 % in People Who Inject Drug (PWID).
The first HIV case was reported in 1989 in Afghanistan and the Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GoIRA) has taken important steps in addressing the epidemic. The Afghanistan National Program for Control of AIDs, STI & Hepatitis (ANPASH) was established in 2003 under the leadership of the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH).
Under the leadership of ANPASH Ministry of Public Health the country is implementing National Strategic Plan (NSP-III) 2016-2020 in collaboration with several national and international agencies. The country has multi-sectorial approach to control the spread of HIV with specific interventions for key affected population, vulnerable papulation and general papulation.
Until December 2017 a total of 2522 HIV cases have been registered with the national AIDS Program, While the World Health Organization and UNAIDS have estimated this number 7,500 in the county.
- Prepare the attendance report to DIC, VCT, Mobile team, FHH, CPHL, MDR Ward and all program implementation department in the related region.
- Prepare the budget assumption base on actual need and shared with relevant department on semi-annual basis.
- Prepare the personal file for each and every staff.
- Responsible for providing full support to overall procurement activities
- Responsible for the Pre-Planning of procurement department
- Prepare the RFQ, NCB in the provinces for the purchase of goods or services.
- Following up of all documents in the relevant department.
- Procured the needed item in the region and send it to relevant department for payment.
- Prepare and taking approval for all letters, requests and other documents from Provincial Public Health Directorate and Governor office according to set threshold.
- Participate in the Program/Operational Meeting discuss issues and provide information and updates.
- Prepare a book for all incoming and outgoing letters and record it in a chronological order.
- Making update inventory list of all program assets in the region.
- Processing the procurement documents and submitted it to the Main Office.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Procurement, Logistics, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Develop individual program budgets in the region
- Manage, plan, supervise, and control overall financial management activities related to the program in PPHD and provincial Mastofiats.
- Having full command of the Tax law and its implementation
- Report any mismanagement of and misuse of program funds and assets to the management and GFCU Ministry of Public Health.
- Responsible for inventory control in the region.
- Responsible for controlling attendance.
- Any other tasked assigned by line supervisor in the Ministry/PPHD.
- Bachelor degree in the field of BS Economic, BBA, B. Com and BS Accounting/Finance with 2 years’ experience in the related field in government or national or international NGO’s
- Salary will be given according to grade G (NTA Policy) and approved budget
- Computer skill Ms. Office
- Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Submission Email: email@example.com