Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Public Health
GD of Human Resource
Post Title: Genral Surgeon
Organization: MoPH/HDNP (Haemodialysis National Project)
Duration: 2 year/ extendable
No. of Post: 1
Salary: According to NTA Salary Scale
Announcing Date: 2019/07/08
Closing Date: 2019/07/20
- Health Status: In Afghanistan renal failure is one of the big challenges and number of these patients is getting increase day by day. cause of RF in Afghanistan is in lot of cases of complicated delivery, poor health status and health care during some acute illness that cause volume depletion, chronic illness like Diabetes, Hypertension, Kidney Stone, etc. In all over Afghanistan there is no any health centre to take care of CKD patients and every year around 1000 of patient are going for treatment to abroad and many others are dying in Afghanistan’s hospitals.
- Health System:
Despite impressive progress in health system development and services delivery in Afghanistan still in Afghanistan there is no any health system for Dialysis depend patient.
- MoPH response:
- Manage and operate all surgery cases related to Hemodialysis Treatment.
- Visit indoor patients.
- Counsel and educate patients in relevant areas of illnesses.
- Obtain specialized assistance as necessary. (referral)
- Supervise and follow up nursing care of patients.
- Provide consultation in case of needs for patients who are candidate for surgery, based on the request of other wards.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures and objectives, continuous quality improvement initiatives, safety, environmental, and infection prevention standards.
- Participate in provision of 24-hour services, which may require evening, night.
- Implements all standards which are related to the surgical department.
- Any duty assigns by Unit In charge or Project Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Internal Specialist Surgeon (MD).
- At least two year experience in the required field with government, NGOs , International organizations, or UN agencies
- Excellent knowledge of local language (Dari and Pashto)
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad NAwid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-707777734
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad NAwid Barekzai) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
The test and interview will be taken from the following references
- Bailey and love's surgery textbook, the latest edition.
Submission Emails: email@example.com