Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Public Health
GD of Human Resource
Vacancy Number: Pharmacist / Hmu
Post Title: Pharmacist / Hmu
Organization: MoPH/HDNP (Haemodialysis National Project)
Duration: One year/ extendable
No. of Post: 1
Salary: According to NTA Salary Scale
Announcing Date: 2021/ 2 /22
Closing Date: 2021 /3 /3
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Status: In Afghanistan renal failure is one of the big challenges and number of these patients is getting increase day by day. cause of RF in Afghanistan is in lot of cases of complicated delivery, poor health status and health care during some acute illness that cause volume depletion, chronic illness like Diabetes, Hypertension, Kidney Stone, etc. In all over Afghanistan there is no any health centre to take care of CKD patients and every year around 1000 of patient are going for treatment to abroad and many others are dying in Afghanistan’s hospitals.
- Health System :
Despite impressive progress in health system development and services delivery in Afghanistan still in Afghanistan there is no any health system for Dialysis depend patient.
- MoPH response:
Afghanistan submitted its proposal in accordance with the donor guidelines, proposing some of the critical areas that affect the system. These areas mainly include, improved access to quality health care, increased demand for health services utilization and strengthen stewardship role of the MOPH at different levels
- Reviews prescriptions for appropriateness of therapy to determine ingredients needed and to ensure correct dosage.
- Inventories, orders, and maintains supply of drugs, chemicals, and other pharmaceutical stock.
- Advises patients and care providers of potential drug interactions, possible side effects, storage information, and instructions on how to use medications.
- Prepares sterile products for patient administration; determines proper preparation, packaging, sterilization, storage, and stability requirements of the product.
- Trains and supervises Pharmacy Assistants as assigned.
- Develops or participates in clinical pharmaceutical research.
- Any Other Duties Assigned By Project Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At Least High School Diploma in Pharmacy. Degree Holders are Preferable.
- At least two year experience in the required field with government, NGOs , International organizations, or UN agencies
- Excellent knowledge of local language (Dari and Pashto)
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is:, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (HR Officer) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Submission Emails: email@example.com