Procurement Announcement; Procurement of 283 Items of Orthopedics and Physuthrophy Goods
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Public Health (MOPH)
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
Name of procurement: Procurement of 283 Items of Orthopedics and Physuthrophy Goods
IFB No: NPA-MOPH-99-G-2832-ICB Date: 8 JAN 2020
- The National Procurement Authority (NPA) on behalf of Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of 283 Items of Orthopedics and Physuthrophy Goods Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Procurment Law & Procurment procedure and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Procurment procedure.
- Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications, summarized from the bidding document, should participate in the bidding. Bidders are requested to refer to Section 3 of the bidding documents for a full range of criteria prior to submitting their bid. In case of any discrepancies between this invitation for bid and the bidding documents, the bidding documents shall prevail.
- The bidder shall submit in its bid audited balance sheets, or if not required by the Law of the Bidder’s country, other financial statements duly audited acceptable to the Procuring Entity with minimum average annual turnover of at least: 560,000 Five hundred Sixty Thousand USD as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, for the last (5) five years
- Bidders shall include a bank statement, an unconditional line of credit or any other reputable documents in the name of the Company indicating their financial status and ability to perform the contract at least. Meet the total requirement for the Subject Contract of 130,000 USD.
- Participation as Prime contractor in at least (1) One Similar contract or Alternatively, the bidder shall demonstrate execution of 2 similar contracts that must be substantially completed within the last 5 years as follow:
Similar Contract price within the last 5 Years
At least One similar Contract
Or Two Contract
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 14,000 US$ The Bid Security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the bid validity period i.e. (148 days).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from NPA and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 8:30. to 16.30 at the address given below:
Pashtonistan Watt, Administrative Office of the President, National Procurement Authority, 1st Floor, Kabul City, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Telephone: +93 020 2147554
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders from: www.npa.org.af website and IFB may be obtained from http://www.devbusiness.com In case of any difficulty in downloading from NPA website interested bidders should submit a written application for obtaining bidding documents in free of cost by CD/DVD or Flash Memory from NPA office.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below:
Attention: Mr. Safiullah Alkozai
Administrative Office of the President of Afghanistan, Geodesy & Cartography Building (Adjacent to Ministry of Mines and Petroleum), First Floor Conference Room of National Procurement Authority
City: Kabul City
Country: Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Date: 9 February 2020
Time: 10:00 AM (Kabul Local Time)
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address above:
The Pre-Bidding meeting shall be held at:
Place: Administrative Office of the President of Afghanistan, National Procurement Authority (NPA) , Kabul, Afghanistan
Attention: Mr. Gulmohammad Yaqubi
Date and Time: 22 Jan 2020 at 10:00 Hours (Local Time).