Kandahar - afghanistan
The ICU Physiotherapist is responsible for effective and serious physiotherapy care services in ICU. Check and keep record of all physiotherapy related activities in compliance with established ICU policies.
- Assess the patient, taking care to write detailed assessment cards with history, problem list, long and short-term goals and treatment plan.
- Undertake suitable treatments and follow up as appropriate; treatment may include patient education, use of exercises, mobilization and other physical modalities such as electrotherapy.
- Undertake in-patient treatment and gait training of patient received physiotherapy services.
- Refer patients to or consult other specialties such as orthopaedic services as appropriate.
- Prescribe and measure suitable walking aids and wheelchairs as appropriate.
- Use all physiotherapy equipment, supplies and machinery properly and safely, take care of them and keep them clean.
- Be punctual and professional in working practice and follow the requirements of the administration on time-keeping, report writing and preparation of any necessary documents.
- Cooperate with relevant medical and health personnel in the best interest of the patient.
- Provide training to families’ trainer on basic exercises as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly statistical reports.
- Any other duties commensurate with level as instructed by line manager.
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Must Be Afghan
- Graduated from recognized health institutes of physiotherapy. Degree/diploma must be attested by Ministry of Higher Education or Ministry of Public Health.
- At least one-year experience in Physiotherapy.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal Skill.
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items
is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail or
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Public Health Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is:, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (HR Officer) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification