Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Public Health
GD of Human Resource
Post Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Ahmad Shah Mina 12th dis Polyclinic
Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
No. of Post: 1
Salary: According to company/organizational salary scale
Announcing Date: 2019/08/26
Closing Date: 2019/09/08
To perform all admin related activities ( preparation of letters, suggestion, inquiry, meeting scheduling, meeting agenda, meeting minute, attendance and its reports, filling system, etc.) of the ICU of project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist ICU project Administration team in all administrative matter including but not limited to; drafting correspondences, maintenance of office, providing administrative supplies and arrangement of ICU transportation.
- Keep tracks of all correspondence and written communication related to ICU department.
- Assist ICU project Administration team in purchasing of office supplies and equipment.
- Facilitate meeting supplies and arrange meetings and seminars of ICU department while required.
- Assist Administration unit for office maintenance and keeping the office clean and hygiene manner.
- Follow-up on administrative assignment given by supervisor with related stakeholders.
- File all administrative documents related to ICU project.
- Prepare activities progress report of ICU (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly) as per need of related departments.
- Coordinate follow-up on printing materials including reports, training materials, business cards, brochures and similar items, identifying qualified service providers.
- Take the responsibility of submitting and distribution of all medical and none medical equipment and supplies.
- Prepare request letters for all cleaning and maintenance materials in consultation with project coordinator, ensuring the proper organization, storage and inventory of purchases.
- Update the inventory list of ICU department
- Prepare monthly attendance sheet of ICU project staff, control daily attendance and prepare monthly attendance report.
- Perform other related tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Report to ICU Project Coordinator
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Bachelor degree with one year related work experience or baccalaureate degree with 3 years related work experience.
- Basic knowledge of computer and information technology (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, Inter net browsing and email using).
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong communication skill
- Good conflict and problem solving skills
- Good in written and spoken English, Pashto and Dari languages.
- During and after 3 months probationary period he/she should remain honest, proactive and willingness to his/her assigned job.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process.
شرایط شارت لست شدن :
کاندیدان محترم که کاپی :
- اسنادتحصیلی تائید شده وزارت صحت عامه یا تحصیلات عالی
- کاپی تذکره تابعیت
- خویش رابا CV ضم ننموده باشد شارت لست نمیگردند . بااحترام
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr.Ahamad Naweed Barikzai , HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-707777734
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahamad Naweed Barikzai ) for confirmation.
No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instruction for test and interview:
The test and interview will be taken from the following references:
- Main points of the TOR
- سوالات اصلاحات اداری
Submission Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org