Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Public Health
GD of Human Resource
Post Title: Nurse
Location: Ahmad Shah Mina 12th dis Polyclinic
Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
No. of Post: 9
Salary: According to company/organizational salary scale
Announcing Date: 2019/08/25
Closing Date: 2019/09/08
The Nurses is responsible for effective and serious nursing care services for OPD, IPD, Emergency and patients in ward. Check and keeping record of vital signs, administration of medicine, match the drug dosage and care of wound in compliance with established ICU policies.
- Ensure that patient receives its required medicines on time as per specialist order.
- Prepare and arrange a regular schedule for ever.
- Medical services to patients in order to perform nursing duties within the bed.
- Collection of information responsibly about patient and its care.
- Performing nursing issues such as checking and recording vital signs, distribution of medicines, match the drug dosage and care of wound.
- Register of patient’s vital signs and all other nursing related treatment charts of patients.
- Ensure performing laboratory examination and on time informing of doctor.
- Prepare and arrangement of activities monthly quarterly and yearly plan
- Performing night shift duty as per ward schedule.
- Provide report of progress of the related sector activities.
- Perform other duties related to the task that is entrusted by the relevant department.
- Active participation in designing and implementing various training within the nursing service.
- Compliance with all conditions to prevent infection and compliance with medical uniform in the official working time.
- Implementation and compliance with strict standards set by the relevant department.
- Active participation in the evaluation of Quarterly assigned standard of related sector.
- Report to : Head Nurse
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Graduated from recognized health institutes (nursing Department) .Degree/diploma must be attested by Ministry of Higher Education or & Ministry of Public Health.
- At least one years related experience is Preferable
- Basic knowledge and understanding of English language
- Strong Communication and interpersonal Skill
- Younger than 30 years is preferable.
خویش رابا CV ضم ننموده باشد شارت لست نمیگردند .
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr.Ahamad Naweed Barikzai , HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-707777734
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahamad Naweed Barikzai ) for confirmation.
No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instruction for test and interview:
The test and interview will be taken from the following references:
1. Main points of the TOR
Submission Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org