د عصبي سرویس وارډ مسؤل
Ministry of Public Health
GD of Human Resource
Vacancy Number: Neurosurgery ward in charge
Post Title: Neurosurgery ward in charge
Organization: SSHC Project /GDCM/ MoPH
Location: Kabul/Mohammad Ali Jinnah Hospital
Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
No. of Post: 1
Salary: According to company/organizational salary scale
- Ensure proper provision of services for the patients and in the areas outlined above according to service need.
- To provide and to assist with the delivery of care to patients with critical illness
- To support continuity of selective & emergency services during period of Specialist of leave.
- To support the services out of-hours through participation in duty outside normal hours.
- To undertake professional development activities, audit and engage in performance appraisal.
- The post-holder will be encouraged and supported to develop specialist areas of practice in line with service requirements
- The post-holder will be responsible to Lead Neurology in treatment care.
- The post-holder is responsible to attend and perform official duty and prohibited to undertake private clinical duties during official time.
- Neurosurgery Ward in charge is responsible for training of current and newly hiring staff.
- Develop treatment protocols for Neurosurgery cases.
- Develop procedure protocols take place in the Neurosurgery ward.
- Manage all administrative activities.
- Attend relevant meeting as required.
- Provide weekly, monthly and yearly reports to ICU Project Coordinator as required
- Any other duties assigned by hospital in charge or project Coordinator as required.
Report to: Line Manager
Subordinates: Unit staff
Qualifications & Requirement:
- MD degree from recognized university attested by MoHE
- Specialization degree in Neurosurgery attested by MoPH or MoHE
- One year experience in the field of health care management (background in Hospital Management is preferable).
- Having Administrative and Technical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
- Good Team player
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Computer skill (MS Office)
- Ability to use internet/ search websites.
- Skill for Drafting and developing of Treatment Guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process.
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Submission Email: Moph.firstname.lastname@example.org