Ministry of Public Health
GD of Human Resource
Post Title: HMIS Clerk
Organization: Kabul Haemodialysis Unit /HDNP (Haemodialysis National Project)
Post : 1
Duration: One year/ extendable
Salary: According to NTA Salary Scale
Announcing Date: 2021/ 2 /22
Closing Date: 2021 /3 /3
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HMIS Clerk is required to have updated plans for effective use of HMIS formats.
- HMIS Clerk is responsible to prepare and share updated plans with the project coordinator and staff for achieving Project targets.
- HMIS Clerk is responsible for implementing national HMIS system in the project areas and ensures the timely reports by using HMIS database.
- HMIS Clerk is also responsible for submitting HMIS database/report to HMIS and MoPH on routine bases.
- HMIS Clerk is responsible to provide the data for reporting on monthly base/quarterly/midterm and on annual basis
- Any other Official Duty Assigned by Project Manager or Unit in charge.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a 12 Degree Graduate or Higher
- At least 2 Year Related Experience in any related field
- Excellent knowledge of Dari and Pashto and Satisfactory Knowledge of English
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is:, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (HR Officer) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Submission Emails: email@example.com